Name:
Location: Algonquin, Illinois, United States

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Next

Life seems to have intruded upon my creative time this week and that really stinks.

The good news is that January and February journal quilts are done, pictures have been taken and I have easily made my submission deadline (March 1). Once again I apologize that I can’t post those pictures here just now. You all will have to wait until the first part of November. I hope that you will think they are worth the wait.

Now the dilemma is what to work on next. There are plenty of choices, but I am thinking that I want to start one that I can easily finish by Monday, since it looks like I will be heading to South Bend on Tuesday for a funeral.

Decisions, decisions.

All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another.--Anatole France

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Linda! I'm glad to hear you are feeling better and have finished your quilts ahead of time!

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home