Name:
Location: Algonquin, Illinois, United States

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Gone Fishing

Well isn’t that the sign they always put up in the window of those quaint little shops whenever the proprietor wants to close up and take care of other business?

Truth is, it isn’t all that far from reality. I have been fishing. In my scrap box that is. And I did catch at least one fish! I have been working on some postcards for Virginia’s FFAC that will be on sale at the IQF show in Houston.


In other news, another small piece that I donated to Ami Simms’ Priority Alzheimer’s Quilt Auction will also be for sale at IQF Houston. Take a look; it is titled “No Way Out” quilt number 272.

The other thing that I have been working on is my June and July Journal quilts which are also destined for the IQF show. June is done and work has begun on July. Yes, I know it is August, but I needed a tiny little break from the whole journal thing. I will catch up shortly.

Last year I went fishing with Salvador Dali. He was using a dotted line. He caught every other fish. —Steven Wright

1 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! You should definitely see the new building in Shipshewana, it's quite a bit larger than it was and has a nice variety of shops. I'm really impressed with what they did with it.

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home