Name:
Location: Algonquin, Illinois, United States

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Travel Challenge


There it is. I said that I had an idea Sunday morning for the travel challenge. The idea was to make a travel poster type piece about the place where you live. While I had several ideas, I was not inclined to use any of them. This one at least had some potential so I set to work.

Monday night I drew up the cartoon, Tuesday I painted all the fabric and pieced/appliquéd the top, yesterday I quilted it and finished it off. I took the picture this morning.

The verdict: It’s cute.

Cute isn’t normally my style. The good thing is that it is done and I can move on to the next thing. Hopefully, it will not be cute.

Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes.--Oscar Wilde

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home