Name:
Location: Algonquin, Illinois, United States

Thursday, April 27, 2006

A Few Good Days

Ever had one of those days were everything went smoothly? You know the kind of day where anything you attempted came out better than you imagined, the last bit of glue in the bottle magically stretched itself to be just enough to finish your project, that one special item that you have to have and can’t remember where you put, appears in the first place that you look. Then suddenly you are done, and you look at the clock and your wonderful, glorious project has taken no time at all and now you even have time to bake up a bunch of brownies from scratch… oh and you just happen to have all of the ingredients that you need on hand for that as well. You know the kind of day I am talking about? Well the last few days for me have been the complete antithesis. Nothing has gone smoothly at all.

Here is the update on things finished since my last post. The binding and sleeve is done on the second StarBurst Delite, my March Journal quilt it now officially done, the cartoon for April’s is done and I have started work on it and I have just managed to complete three postcards. These are going to the Artisan Center of Virginia.

If any of you have had a few good days, could you pass along the ordering information to me? I am starting to get a big bump on my head from the continual contact with hard objects.

Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality. —Jules de Gaultier

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home