Name:
Location: Algonquin, Illinois, United States

Friday, April 21, 2006

StarBurst Delite Redux

I am not really sure where the time has gone this week. Something about a holiday always seems to get my schedule off track. And Easter just seems to go on and on for weeks.

Anyway, I have managed to load and quilt the next in the series. That process alone seemed to take all week. For some reason that I don’t really remember, I made up a second mystery quilt in different colors. This one is very spring-like. I really like the yellow.

As usual the binding has been slow progress. This one still needs to be finished on two sides. Halfway there I guess.

I am also finally almost done with my March Journal Quilt and the cartoon for April’s is nearly finished. The work on these journal quilts has been very slow, but these are a bit of a departure from my usual style. As a result it has taken some extra time to figure things out. So far I like what I have got done and I even have an idea for May’s Journal. Finishing these is the goal for the weekend.

Never discourage anyone...who continually makes progress, no matter how slow. —Plato

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those fabrics look great, Linda! I LUV the quilting you did! Good Job! hmmm.. if you don't usually do mysteries, maybe you need to be guinea pig again LOL. Jon

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home