Name:
Location: Algonquin, Illinois, United States

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Creative Hands

Here is what I have been working on over the last couple of days. A set of creative hands destined for the Creative Spirit Center in Midland Michigan. I started the project with a scan of my own hands.

Then I set to work making my hands. I have to tell you they ended up being so much like my own hands that at times it was kinda creepy. But I now know what it is like to hold my own hand.

Right Hand


Left Hand


Palms of Hands


Every time we say, "Let there be!" in any form, something happens.—Stella Terrill Mann

3 Comments:

Blogger Karoda said...

these are just too funny...i have a friend that use to collect "hands" which could be found sitting around throughout her condo.

12:13 PM  
Blogger Deb Lacativa said...

I think they are wonderful! Warning - the 3D bug is quite compelling. I am working on an un-named (and unknowable) body part right now.

9:57 AM  
Blogger Elle said...

What a great idea...not to mention that the scan themselves would look great in a quilt.

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home