Name:
Location: Algonquin, Illinois, United States

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Rolling Right Along

Well the last few days have been very busy indeed. Thanks to everyone for the kind comments about my hands. They are on their way to Michigan as we speak. I am really excited that Karey has picked up this exhibit and it will now be seen in Houston! If you haven’t got your hand done you still have time, the due date isn’t until the 15th and Barb has said that she will accept them even if they arrive a bit after that. Can’t wait to see them all in person!

April’s Journal quilt is nearly complete, only a few minor things to finish up, the cartoon is done for May’s Journal quilt and I am really chomping at the bit to get going on that one. Sorry I can’t show pictures of those yet, but figured I would give you a little teaser. The picture above is the start of a postcard that is destined for FFAC. It is based on my April Journal Quilt. Lots to do today.

Determine never to be idle...It is wonderful how much may be done if we are always doing. —Thomas Jefferson

1 Comments:

Blogger Deb Lacativa said...

awwwright..you've piqued my interest.
Tomorrow I'll make a hand that fits in with the "guts" I have been making.

6:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home